Friday, December 12, 2008

none

hello computer. and computer people. well, wednesday was the end of what will be my last semester for a long while. and as usual i had the end of the semester crash--what now? oh yeah, wash all those baby clothes with dreft, and read about attachment parenting and breastfeeding...
i am alone again, since the saturday after thanksgiving. god, tomorrow makes two weeks. the husband is training in minneapolis for his new airline job. with the economy as is, we decided it was more important for him to take the job, even if it meant leaving me alone in my ninth month of pregnancy...some of that sentence needs to be in all caps im sure. part of me is all boo hoo poor me, and part of me is all woo hoo yippee. its kind of nice to have some alone time. like this will be it for a while im sure.
oh it looks like were moving to memphis...choices being memphis or detroit. minneapolis wasnt offered, and it was the one we were hoping for. anyone out there care to weigh in on memphis/detroit?

No comments: