Sunday, August 24, 2008

love my neighbor

omygodx1000. my downstairs neighbor got internet and guess who is tapping into his wireless... i almost want to go give him some money. or cookies. i am actually blogging from home. school starts tomorrow and after all the plan a, b and cs. i decided to go ahead and start, and will drop/withdraw if we decide to move. i just felt there is too much uncertainty with this job in pdx (or seattle)(we still dont even know where the damn job is) to not have a back up plan. so it may cost me more money than i want to imagine, but it may be worth it if everything falls thru... plus keeping busy with school will keep me from dwelling too much on these minor details like my future and the future of my future child. for now, its time to go make some cookies...

3 comments:

slimgilla said...

HOORAY! HOORAY!

I want some cookies. I gave mine away:(

Major Generalist said...

listen, hooker, i know you hate me now, because you told me so at breakfast, but i want you to know that MY yo-yo is spinning between portland and some other places, and if we lived in the same place i could really give you something to hate about.

Lori said...

Hey Claire!
What's the latest news?? Let us know!!!!!