Thursday, February 28, 2008

for summer


i know you have been dying to know the contents of the vd bag. last friday under the cover of darkness i crept out into the driveway and as covertly as i could grabbed vd bag and ran back in the house. and well... here it is:

just as sad as suspected. crumbling mint cupcakes with candy hearts melting in the frosting. addressed to aunt summer... no i dont know they were mint because i ate them , im guessing they are mint because they smelled minty. the whole thing had me feeling quite dirty.
behold another crime scene:

teddy bear massacre
for my best costume ever, evern tho it wasnt a costume party, but a masquerade party.
leg warmers that once were legs

and headgear

this morning i went to put on my boot and found in it this little gift someone had left me:


pretty damn cute. that is minnows "piggie" toy. its actually a my pretty pony type cat but kb for the longest time thought it was a pig and would tell minnow to "go get piggie". in all fairness it looks neither like a cat nor a pig but minnow seems not to care and likes to leave it in various places. yesterday i found it in the bathtub.

2 comments:

slimgilla said...

That is Barbie's kitty I'll have you know. I have her pink brush to groom her tail. Perhaps I can send it to you and it can be put to use after her bath.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.