Friday, February 15, 2008

v d bag

i found the above sad abandoned valentine's present sitting in the driveway this morning. that's broken glass nearby. im guessing it fell out of my neighbor's car or even worse was thrown out by my basement neighbors. they like to tell each other how much they hate each other around 2:50 a.m. at least once a week. i really need to crop the photo, its kindof driving me crazy.

this morning i tried my first gluten-free baking experiment. the results below:



they are rice flour muffins with chopped dried apricots and craisins and pecans and they are surprisingly super delicious. the money shot somehow didn't make it onto my flash drive so you get these 2 instead. dont fret i will upload later. maybe. if you're good. anyway, i cant believe they turned out to be edible...

and two of the minnow after she spent some time running around in the mud. pretty cute.


you know you're in utah when you hear someone say "oh my heck"... sometimes if they're really upset they will go all the way with "oh my hell"... dirty bounders, son of a biscuit

No comments: